FREEAIR.TV HDTV DIGITAL ANTENNA is super thin flat digital indoor antenna with high gain, low-noise amplifier that will bring you more TV channels than any other antenna. Please visit www.freeair.tv/watch to setup your personal TV guide. To learn where to is best place to put your antenna and how to setup, visit our online guide at help.freeair.tv.
① Innovative flat, razor-thin antenna design.
② High gain and low error rate digital TV signal reception, with significant signal enhancement when powered. Increase the number of TV channels, and eliminate the annoying pause with mosaic images that spin your head.
③ Multi-directional design pulls in signals from all directions.
Operation Frequency: UHF 470-810MHz, VHF 174-230MHz
Output Impedance: 75Ω
Polarization: Horizontal / Vertical
Receiving Range: Omnidirectional reception
Amplifier working voltage: DC5-9V
Take out all the parts from the box. Tear off the protection films from both sides of the antenna. Install the antenna by following diagrams below.
Connection and Mounting Instruction
There are four ways of connect FREEAIR.TV HDTV Digital Antenna to TV or CloudAntenna. Learn more about CloudAntenna at www.cloudantenna.tv. No more TV bills. No more missing a show. CloudAntenna is the world’s first system that combines a TV antenna and the cloud.
● Watch and record Live TV, so you never miss a show.
● Powered by Android with millions of apps from Google Play store.
● Play anytime, anywhere, in your home, in your backyard, even on vacation!
Finally, TV and Internet that works and goes where you do!
1. For the digital TV set without USB power port, please connect the antenna and amplifier as following the diagram below.
2. For the digital TV with USB power port, AC/DC power adaptor can be omitted. You can power the amplifier by connecting power cord to USB power port by following the diagram below.
3. For the non-digital TV, the CloudAntenna will be required to receive digital TV. If you do not want to use CloudAntenna USB power port, please connect the antenna and amplifier by following the diagram below.
4. For the non-digital TV, the CloudAntenna will be required to receive digital TV. If you want to use CloudAntenna USB power port, please connect the antenna and amplifier by following the diagram below.
Good to know
1) For help and how to guides visit help.freeair.tv
2) FREEAIR.TV Digital HDTV Antenna is intended for indoor use only.
3) Please always use the AC/DC power adaptor provided.
4) The location of the antenna is important to maximize signal strength. Generally, the antenna should be kept far from disturbance source, like electrical appliances, A/C, washing machine, dryer, air blower or microwave oven, etc.
5) Window mounting results in the best performance. The incoming signals will not be degraded by objects in the home, office or vehicle. Please ensure the antenna is not blocked by aluminum or metallic screens as it will degrade incoming signals.
6) Be sure to position the antenna vertically.
7) For maintenance of the antenna, please use soft cloth with diluent mild detergent to clean its shell.