You can use Local Update to update your CloudAntenna firmware.
- Find out what model of CloudAtennna you have.
CloudAntenna-ATSC model: If you live in USA, Canada, Mexico, South Korea or Dominican Republic you have CloudAntenna-ATSC model.
CloudAntenna-DVB-T-T2-S-S2 model: If you live anyplace else you have CloudAntenna-DVB-T-T2-S-S2 model.
You can always find the model in About screen for your CloudAntenna. You can also find the model of your device form CloudAntenna Configuraiton Wizard.
- Follow the link below to download your firmware:
You can download CloudAntenna-ATSC firmware
You can download CloudAntenna-DVB-T-T2-S-S2 firmware
- Once the file download, copy it to USB drive, Micro SD card or External Drive root directory.
- Connect your storage device to USB or Micro SD card reader on CloudAntenna.
- Open CloudAntenna Update & Backup app from My App and find the following icon:
- Under Local Update section, click 'Select' and browse and select your media to find firmware file you downloaded.
- Optionally you can wipe out your data or media folders by selecting 'Wipe Data' or 'Wipe Media' check boxes.
- Click 'Update' to start update. Once update is complete, your CloudAntenna will reboot.
Note: if your CloudAntenna fails to reboot, please unplug the power source to CloudAntenna for 60 seconds. Plug the power source back in. You should be all set.