Note: if you already scanned channels and want to make sure CloudAntenna Live TV channels are sync with FreeAir.tv service read below.
You need to connect your CloudAntenna to the Internet so we can sync your Live TV channels and your account. If you do not do that, you will not be able to access CloudAntenna Live TV channels from anywhere, anytime, including FreeAir.tv applications on other devices.
Follow this steps to configure TV guide and Live TV channels:
- Open Live TV application on your CloudAntenna.
- Use remote control and select Menu button on remote.
- Select Settings.
- Go to second tab called Scan.
- Select FreeAir.tv TV Guide service
- Follow the wizard and configure the channels you want to access anywhere and anytime.
Select TV Service
Select Channels for TV Guide and Anywhere and Anytime access
It takes a few minutes to sync channels from your CloudAntenna and FreeAir.tv. You can access those channels online at www.freeair.tv/watch or any device with FreeAir.tv App.
Please note: you need Cloud TV service to watch Live TV from other devices other than CloudAntenna.