THANK YOU for choosing the FreeAir.tv super thin flat digital indoor antenna with high gain, low-noise amplifier that will get you more TV channels than any other antenna. It comes with the helpful service, 12 month warranty, TV guide, and our customer service is here to help you anytime you have questions.
Please visit www.freeair.tv/watch to setup your personal TV guide and never miss your favorite shows. To learn how to best place your antenna to receive the most channels, visit our online guide at help.freeair.tv.
Please take a minute to share your thoughts about your experience and leave us feedback.
We are here 24/7 to listen and to answer any questions you might have at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FreeAir.tv HDTV Antenna with superior features
- Innovative flat, razor-thin antenna design.
- High gain and low error rate digital TV signal reception, with significant signal enhancement when powered. Increase the number of TV channels, and helps to remove signal interferences.
- Our multi-directional design pulls in signals from all directions.
- It is easy to setup, and blends in with your decor with three ways to install
Operation Frequency: UHF 470-810MHz, VHF 174-230MHz
Output Impedance: 75Ω
Polarization: Horizontal / Vertical
Receiving Range: Omnidirectional reception
Amplifier working voltage: DC5-9V
Setup and Connection Instructions
Before you decide where to mount your antenna, please connect your antenna in one of the ways described below and scan for channels on your TV. Once you scanned for channels, you should try to move your antenna around the room to find the most channels at your location.
There are four different ways of connect FreeAir.tv HDTV Digital Antenna to TV or CloudAntenna.
1.For the digital TV set without USB power port, please connect the antenna and amplifier as following the diagram below. If you do not have USB power adapter, you can request one at help.freeair.tv.
2.For the digital TV with USB power port, AC/DC power adaptor can be omitted. You can power the amplifier by connecting power cord to USB power port by following the diagram below.
3.For the non-digital TV, the CloudAntenna will be required to receive digital TV. If you do not want to use CloudAntenna USB power port, please connect the antenna and amplifier by following the diagram below. If you do not have USB power adapter, you can request one at help.freeair.tv.
4.For the non-digital TV, the CloudAntenna will be required to receive digital TV. If you want to use CloudAntenna USB power port, please connect the antenna and amplifier by following the diagram below.
Assembling and Mounting Instructions
Take out all the parts from the box. Tear off the protection films from both sides of the antenna. After your scanned for TV channels, position the antenna in the place with the most channels by following diagrams below.
Good to know
- For help and how to get best reception with your TV antenna visit help.freeair.tv
- Your FreeAir.tv Digital HDTV Antenna is intended for indoor use only.
- Please always use the AC/DC power adaptor provided.
- The location of the antenna is VERY important to maximize signal strength. Please try to keep the antenna far from any disturbance sources, like electrical appliances, A/C, washing machine, dryer, air blower or microwave oven, etc.
- Usually window mounting results in the best performance, since the incoming signals will not be degraded by objects in the home, office or vehicle. Please ensure the antenna is not blocked by aluminum or metallic screens as it will degrade incoming signals.
- Try to position the antenna horizontally or vertically to gain most performance.
- For maintenance, please use soft cloth with diluent mild detergent to clean its shell.